Turning Your Brand Into a Content Marketing Machine with Joomag
Having a tailored marketing strategy is a long-term investment. But is it a worthwhile one, too?
The short answer is yes, the longer answer is HECK YES! Demand Metric’s sterling infographic shows that content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates over three times as many leads. Virtually every business in every industry can create high-quality content and market it to the masses. And in a world with so many options to do both, content marketing is a perfect fit for any brand looking to put itself on the map.
This is you with content marketing.
And this is you without it.
Interactive content marketing rocks. Here’s why.
We said it once and we’ll say it again: in the battle for customers’ hearts, every business needs content marketing on its side. It’s the soldier who keeps fighting and ensures your brand stays alive on the customer experience battlefield.
War lingo aside, content marketing really does work. Here are 7 stats that prove it:
Conversion rates are almost 6x higher for content marketing adopters than non-adopters (2.9% vs 0.5%). (Source: Aberdeen)
60% of the most effective B2C marketers say they have a documented content strategy in place. (Source: CMI)
Interactive content generates 2x more conversions than passive content. (Source: Kapost)
93% of B2B marketers are using content marketing. (Source: CMI)
75% of content marketers using interactive content plan to increase their budgets to produce more interactive content in the coming year. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
58% of marketers said that “original written content” is far more important than visual assets like infographics and videos. (Source: Social Media Examiner)
Lead generation pipelines need content, too. Lead generation (85%), sales (84%), and lead nurturing (78%) are the top three organizational objectives for content marketing (Source: Content Marketing Institute/MarketingProfs)
Convinced yet? Then let’s get you started.
Engaging, measurable, and high-converting content with Joomag’s interactive content platform
Today, over 500,000 businesses are using Joomag's - content marketing platform to build their content marketing strategies. For brands around the world, it’s the command center from which content is created, pushed into the market, and monitored. Joomag’s key features include:
1. Interactive content creation: Create content that converts and aligns with your commercial goals. With Joomag, getting started is easy. Choose from over 300 predesigned templates, upload a PDF file, or start from scratch. Then start the conversation around your brand with embeddable media, including video, audio, image galleries, and plugins.
Speak directly to customers with Joomag’s Shoutbox add-on, for example, or include the Rating plugin to gauge how well your brand is sticking in the minds of customers. Memorable brand experiences start with great content, and Joomag can reshape businesses into trusted resources that customers turn to.
Publication types that marketers can create with Joomag include:
2. Lead generation: If you’ve dabbled in marketing (and haven’t been living under a rock for the past 20 years), you’ve probably heard the phrase “content is king.” It’s the old adage that just won’t die. Why? Because it’s true. Consistently engaging content attracts audiences. With audiences, you generate leads. And once you’ve captured enough leads, you can start marketing your business and making sales. It’s a complex, nuanced process brimming with intricacies that can confuse the best marketers. Joomag, however, can weed out unlikely buyers while giving sales teams what they want most: delicious, qualified leads. Here’s how.
Drive more conversions and engage visitors with interactive pop-ups they simply can’t ignore. Businesses can personalize pop-ups by customizing their appearance, text fields, and CTAs.
Embed an email subscription form in your content for a seamless, uninterrupted viewing experience with no annoying redirects. Customers can subscribe to your content without ever leaving it.
Hotspot links to specific texts, images, and subscription forms in your content with a simple button click.
Have your own website? Add subscription form embed codes to it and generate leads from your domain.
Use Joomag’s Awesome CRM™ to capture and manage every piece of information leads provide you. Import existing contact lists, integrate other CRM systems you’re using, and run custom lead generation campaigns from one platform.
3. Branding: Content marketing is a godsend for B2C and B2B businesses alike. In the B2C Content Marketing 2017 Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends report, 70% of B2C marketers said that content marketing has been moderately to extremely successful for them. And 75% of B2B marketers in the B2B Content Marketing 2017 Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends report said the same exact thing. Both groups attributed their success to commitment and effective branding.
Define your personal brand with Joomag. Here’s how we can help:
Branded apps: order custom branded apps and publish your content on the App Store and Google Play.
Logos: include your logo on checkout pages and in Joomag’s magazine viewer.
Viewer customization: change its background color, add your logo to it, or upload a custom theme for a branded viewing experience.
Branded emails: customize email templates by adding unique colors, texts, images, and links to them.
Multi-branding for audience segmentation: businesses hosting multiple assets under their Joomag accounts can brand each one differently.
Read all about Joomag's branding options here.
4. Distribution: The first rule of content marketing is providing value. The second rule is putting content in front of people who’ll derive value from it. When it comes to the latter, a connected distribution strategy always wins. But there’s a problem: most marketers have trouble squeezing out extra mileage from their content.
With Joomag’s content distribution network, businesses can deploy their marketing collateral in multiple ways, including:
Social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google +, and more.
Embedding: share content by embedding it on any personal, company, WordPress, or Joomla website.
Link sharing: copy and paste distribution links to spread your brand through multiple channels quickly.
Custom domains: link content to a registered domain and drive more traffic to it.
Branded apps: cast your net in the thriving mobile market. Request a custom branded app and Joomag will build it for you. We’ll also distribute it on the App Store and Google Play for millions of customers to enjoy.
After all is said and done, you’ll be feeling a lot like Brent:
5. SEO: Search engine optimization is a fickle beast. It’s a healthy mix of keyword research. content marketing, and branding, but writing content that people and Google love isn’t easy. Coupled with content marketing, however, SEO can point you in the right direction. You'll be writing copy with keywords your audiences are looking for, your company domain will appear in search engines more often, and your rankings will improve. Attracting new visitors means more potential buyers as well.
Start with Joomag’s SEO tool. It’s incredibly versatile and allows businesses to optimize their content for search engines by adding targeted keywords and HTML tags. Users can also create inbound links directed to their assets. As mentioned in our previous blog post, an inbound link loops from one website back to your own. Having more of them improves a domain’s search engine ranking.
6. Analytics: If there’s one question marketers should always ask themselves, it’s this: “how well is my content marketing paying off?” Many brands employ metrics to identify problems and opportunities in their overarching strategies, but only 8% of marketers think they’re doing it well.
Don’t rely on intuition when developing a proper content strategy; use data instead. Learn more about your audience and which assets are driving ROI with Joomag’s content marketing analytics, including:
Content insights: pageviews, daily views, average session durations, link clicks, and more.
Traffic insights: search traffic, direct traffic, referral traffic, and email campaign analytics.
Geolocation insights: use Joomag's map overlay to pinpoint which countries, states, and cities your customers are residing in.
Device insights: understand which devices customers are using to access your content.
7. Integrations: A centralized content plan unifies multiple strategies and ensures your assets are promoted properly though every channel. It’s a simple enough concept to follow, but it requires teams to work together to achieve a common outcome (which isn’t always so easy).
Luckily, Joomag can connect with other marketing and CRM systems to support your integrated content marketing strategy. Integrable apps include:
8. Email marketing: Email is powerful, so much so that it’s still the most ROI-efficient digital marketing channel around. It’s fairly inexpensive and opt-in, which means businesses know exactly whom they’re reaching out to, what people want, and when they want it. Emails are also great for retaining customers and make excellent closers.
With Joomag, brands can plan and execute their very own email campaigns from one platform. Start by creating a template or coding your own. Then send it to multiple contact lists and use tracking data to maximize your ROI. It’s that easy.
Learn how it's done here.
9. CRM: We’ll be honest: our marketing team here at Joomag can’t stop obsessing over customer relationship management (CRM). Why? Because there’s nothing quite like knowing what our customers want, how they feel, and what they think of us. That’s the power of CRM.
But there’s more to it than that. CRM goes hand in hand with content marketing as well. When businesses create new content, they attract new customers. With a working CRM system in place, keeping track of those customers-- and cultivating positive relationships with them-- gets a lot easier.
It’s what Joomag’s Awesome CRM™ does so well. Users can manage their subscribers, import and export contact lists, create new contacts manually, generate leads via subscription pop-ups & forms, and deliver content assets to segmented lists.
Joomag’s case studies and white papers
According to a research report published by the Content Marketing Institute and Marketing Profs, nearly 70% of marketers use white papers as a marketing tactic. And we’re one of ‘em! White papers are an essential part of our content marketing toolkit, and you can find them all here. We’ve also left a positive impact on a variety of businesses over time. See how with Joomag’s collection of exciting case studies.