We’ve all got places to go. But finding one that’s actually worth visiting isn’t always easy.
It should be! Traveling is fun. It’s our chance to experience the world, meet new people, and create memories that we’ll never forget. So when travel agents or businesses simplify the process for us, we’re happy campers.
And it all starts with an awesome travel brochure
So, what is a travel brochure? Travel brochures are promotional documents that advertise specific destinations, hotels, tours, vacation packages, or exotic locales. Who makes them? Basically anyone who provides travel and tourism-related services to the public, including companies, agents, hoteliers, and tour guides. Who uses them? Seasoned travelers and newbies alike!
Proper brochure marketing can help hoteliers and travel agencies build relationships, drive more traffic and bookings, showcase expertise, earn loyalty, improve SEO rankings, and tell meaningful stories.
Travel agency brochures are important because they help people find and book exciting vacations. And everyone needs a good vacation from time to time. They’re packed with helpful information, providing travelers with all the details they need to make the most of their trips. These documents also serve as initial points of contact between agents and potential clients.
A boring brochure will ensure that no one ever steps foot in the place you’re trying to promote. A creative one will entice people to visit an area by highlighting its very best features.
And your next question then eventually would be... "How to create beautiful, modern and engaging travel brochures". Let's check some options.
Create a travel brochure by uploading a PDF
Create a brochure by uploading a PDF file and converting it into an editable publication, for example.
Then add all kinds of interactive elements — like videos, audio files, slideshows, and plugins — to liven up your publication and give customers a crystal clear idea of where they’re headed.
Create a brochure from a template
Hiring a design agency for your brochure? You don’t have to!
The best content marketing platforms also feature online templates. Pick one and quickly edit it to create your very own travel brochure. Templates come in many different layouts, and you can edit them as much or as little as you like.
They’re the perfect sources of inspiration, too. You can develop your own design after getting inspired by one.
5 things to consider when creating a travel brochure
1. Branding: why should travelers choose your brand over another? A great branding strategy can answer that question for you.
2. Branded apps: more and more customers are booking their travel plans via mobile devices. A well-built app can reach customers on the go.
3. Distribution: share your content on social media using short links. Link brochures to your custom domain, or embed them on your own website or blog.
4. Lead generation & management: generate high-quality leads directly from your brochure and manage them all in one place. Yes, some CMPs let you do both!
5. Content analytics: Different travelers want different things, and understanding what those things are is much easier with the right data.
Today’s connected travelers expect a lot from the businesses or agents they do business with. If you’re the latter (and need some helpful tips), check out Joomag’s free white paper.
Get inspired by these travel brochure examples
Inspired Travel Agency
tuFLORIDA Travel Agency
Hotel Alpine Palace